HWH Interactive Coach Training Level 3: Coaching Certification-60 Hours
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® is a completely private virtual healing space to relax and embark on a profound life-changing personal journey.
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® is unique in that it bridges the divide between researchers and clinicians. Individuals can go through the program in private or with the help of a certified facilitator or coach.
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Certified Coaches provide collaborative support, feedback and tools to empower clients to connect to their core competencies, overcome obstacles, and live life increasingly as Happy Whole Humans. Our coaches use the framework provided by the
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Fundamentals Program to teach clients tools and techniques to meet the day-to-day challenges in their lives and relationships with more awareness and compassion. Click here for the overall HWH Holistic Wellness Fundamentals Program learning objectives.
This 12 week interactive and intensive HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Coaching Certification Course teaches coach trainees to use the HWH Program to quantify, verify, and validate the unique personal needs of individuals seeking your guidance and gently provide them with structure, support, and measurable goals as they connect to their core confidence.
In 12 live weekly 90 minute tele-classes with Dr. Lisa Leit (Tuesdays 5-7:30p CST), 30 minute one on one calls with Lisa, and interactive homework mock calls with other coach trainees, you will learn how to:
1. Create a safe, confidential space for self-discovery, collaboration, and healing.
2. Coach clients through the HWH Holistic Wellness Fundamentals Program.
3. Go over the results of the HWH Self-assessment with a client.
4. Empower clients to get out of their own way and to respect themselves and others.
5. Skillfully employ active listening and the Socratic method to help clients discover what will work best for them.
6. Provide meaningful feedback that is non-evaluative, non-directive, and sensitive to the client’s emotions.
7. Use sessions with clients to teach them empowering tools to strengthen their confidence and prepare them for life challenges.
8. Inspire clients to use their creative subconscious to overcome limitations, connect to their true selves, and visualize the realization of their goals.
9. Strengthen clients’ areas of overall well-being that they may have avoided or resisted in the past.
10. Refer clients to other professionals and resources when appropriate.
11. Help clients create a value-based schedule likely to set them up for success in the realization of their goals.
This course culminates with both a written and oral final comprehensive exam. Upon passing, you will be able to print out or email yourself a certificate of completion worth 60 hours of Continuing Education Credits.
HWH Fundamentals Course (30 hours)
HWH Facilitator Certification (6 hours)
12 week course
1 1/2 hour tele-class per week Tuesdays 5-7:30p CST
30 min call with Lisa each week
3 hours interactive homework with other students (mock tele-sessions)
Final written and oral examination
Due to the intensive nature of the intensive course, limited space is available. Therefore, coaching class enrollment is transferable, but non-refundable.
If we or you are able to find another student interested in taking the course, we will be happy to refund your tuition. If you opt to drop out of the course you will be able to reenroll (if courses have availability) and retake it within 12 months with no additional fee. After that time, you will need to reenroll at full cost if you wish to resume the certification process.
Note: For optimal user experience, use Firefox or Chrome version 10.0 or higher
No Reviews found for this course.