(Pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute for up to 30 Hrs of Recertification Credits)
This Happy Whole Human HR Managers Program is pre-approved for up to (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). The Happy Whole Human HR Managers online courses include tools and lessons designed to foster habits conducive to your success and fulfillment as an HR manager.
Specifically, this program will teach you, as a HR professional, to be a more confident, accountable, and competent person overall. In this way, our program draws upon current trends to support individuals holistically to facilitate overall improvements in productivity, as well as workplace engagement, satisfaction, empowerment, professionalism, and ethics.
Our in-depth Happy Whole Human Holistic Wellness Self-assessment provides a psychometrically sound tool to evaluate your overall personal, relationship, and professional wellness. Using the self-assessment as a starting point, our corresponding holistic courses and practical tools empower you to adopt a more positive attitude conducive to happiness, health, and fulfillment at work and in life. You will gain insight into how to be more sensitive and compassionate, yet firm by learning how to “get past yourself” and analyze and understand the unique needs and perspectives of company employees, as well as your supervisors and colleagues. You will learn tools and techniques key to effective communication, negotiation, and relationship building. The Happy Whole Human HR Managers Holistic Wellness online 6 course program culminates with a course on time management. We call it “Lifestyle Architecture,” or value based, efficient, and productive way to set up your schedule and manage your calendar.
You will learn to:
1. Improve the way you respond to stressful situations, adapt to shifting priorities, and work productively in the face of uncertainty when working as an HR professional.
2. Be a better listener and to communicate more honestly, proactively, and effectively to find win-win solutions with employees, supervisors, and colleagues.
3. More confidently think for yourself, solve problems, take initiative, and be a productive team player in both your work and personal life.
4. Cultivate your innate capacity and connect to your core, whole self so that you can be more curious, open-minded, responsive to feedback, creative, and innovative.
5. Be more inclusive, responsive, and helpful to others when appropriate in conflict mediations, negotiations, and in life.
6. Ask clarifying questions to understand and consider the interests of others, as well as to more confidently share your own ideas and feedback in collaborations and negotiations at work and in life.
7. Express more interest in the experiences of others, to be more neutral, and to more openly and honestly admit your mistakes and accept personal responsibility for your performance, behaviors and actions.
8. Provide insightful, motivational, accurate, and constructive feedback to others when appropriate.
9. Be more effectively strategic in the way that you work with others to achieve short and long term goals as an HR professional and in general.
10. Seek feedback and share information and viewpoints openly and directly with others, as well as to provide information in an organized, easy to follow manner in a variety of settings.
11. Value and welcome diversity of thought, creativity, and collaboration and adapt more quickly to changes and priorities as needed in negotiations, transactions, and in life.
12. Use what you learn about yourself to create and maintain a realistic and conscious calendar to enable you to meet your goals and manage your time more effectively.