HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN™ Therapists Holistic Wellness Program
(Pre-approved for 30 Hrs of Continuing Education for Texas LPCs)
This Happy Whole Human Therapists Program is pre-approved by The Texas State Board of Examiners for Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs-CE Provider #2248) to provide online courses which meet their educational requirements for continuing education. The Happy Whole Human Therapists online courses include tools and lessons designed to foster habits conducive to your success as a mental health professional. Specifically, this program will teach you, as a Texas LPC licensee, to be more confident, accountable, and competent person overall. In this way, our program draws upon current trends to support individuals to facilitate overall improvements in productivity, as well as individual performance, professionalism, and ethics.
Our in-depth Happy Whole Human Holistic Wellness Self-assessment provides a psychometrically sound tool to evaluate your overall personal, relationship, and professional wellness. Using the self-assessment as a starting point, our corresponding holistic courses and practical tools empower you to adopt a more positive attitude conducive to productivity, client satisfaction, effective negotiation, and prosperity. You will gain insight into the psychology of marketing by learning how to “get past yourself” and analyze and understand the unique needs and perspectives of your clients and colleagues. You will learn tools and techniques key to effective communication, negotiation, and relationship building. The Happy Whole Human Therapists Holistic Wellness online 6 course program culminates with a course on time management. We call it “Lifestyle Architecture,” or value based, efficient, and conscious way to set up your schedule and manage your calendar.
You will learn to:
1. Improve the way you respond to stressful situations, adapt to shifting priorities, and work productively in the face of uncertainty when working as a mental health professional.
2. Be a better listener and to communicate more honestly, proactively, and effectively to find win-win solutions with clients and other mental health professionals.
3. More confidently think for yourself, solve problems, take initiative, and be a productive team player in both your work and personal life.
4. Cultivate your innate capacity and connect to your core, whole self so that you can be more curious, open-minded, responsive to feedback, creative, and innovative.
5. Be more inclusive, responsive, and helpful to others when appropriate in your work with clients and in life.
6. Ask clarifying questions to understand and consider the interests of others, as well as to more confidently share your own ideas and feedback in collaborations and negotiations at work and in life.
7. Express more interest in the experiences of others, to be more neutral, and to more openly and honestly admit your mistakes and accept personal responsibility for your performance, behaviors and actions.
8. Provide insightful, motivational, accurate, and constructive feedback to others when appropriate at work and in life.
9. Be more effectively strategic in the way that you work with others to achieve short and long term goals as a mental health professional and in general.
10. Seek feedback and share information and viewpoints openly and directly with others, as well as to provide information in an organized, easy to follow manner in a variety of settings.
11. Value and welcome diversity of thought, creativity, and collaboration and adapt more quickly to changes and priorities as needed in your sessions and in life.
12. Use what you learn about yourself to create and maintain a realistic and conscious calendar to enable you to meet your goals and manage your time more effectively.